3518 SW Multnomah Blvd, Portland, OR 97219
The French Quarter
WHAT TYPE OF FOOD CART ARE YOU LOOKING FOR? We are will consider any and all cuisine except anything that directly competes with our current food carts.
WHAT IS THE RENT? Rent is currently $650 per month with possible increases if additional storage is needed.
WHAT DOES THE RENT INCLUDE? Rent includes garbage and fresh water (tenants are responsible for disposal of grey water) . Rent also includes large indoor and outdoor seating areas plus 3 restrooms accessible to all customers.
HOW DO YOU CHOOSE A FOOD CART? Choosing a food cart is not based on a first come first served basis, we make the decision solely on what we feel would be a good fit for the French Quarter and Multnomah Village.
DO I HAVE TO PROVIDE SAMPLES OF MY FOOD BEFORE I AM CHOSEN? Sometimes, particularly if a business is new, and if we are not able to get an idea from places like yelp, we will request some samples to make sure we feel the product is up to French Quarter standards.
SHOULD I STILL SEND AN EMAIL EVEN IF THERE ARE NOT CURRENT AVAILABLE SPACES? Yes, we keep a list of interested food carts and should a space open up we refer back to that list.
HOW DO I APPLY TO HAVE A MY FOOD CART AT THE FRENCH QUARTER? Please email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we feel your cart might be a good fit, then someone will be in touch.
- Name of business
- Type of cuisine
- Menu (pdf or screenshot is acceptable). If you are a new business and do not yet have a menu, please provide a list of some of the items you plan on serving.
- Dimensions of your food cart. We need EXACT dimensions for height, length and width. If the hitch is not removable, please include that in the length of the cart. For height, please measure from the ground to the top of the cart.
- The volts and amps used by the cart.
- Any images you have of your cart
- All media links to your business (i.e. website, Facebook, Instagram). If you are a new business and do not yet have a web presence, please indicate that.
- In addition to the above list, feel free to include anything else you believe would be useful for us to have in regards to your food cart.